Real Estate Auction
In order to settle the Estate of Adeline Petchell, the following described home will be sold at public auction located at
2309 David Street, Saginaw Twp., MI
From Hemmeter at Weiss Road, go east 1/4-mile to David, then south 2-blocks. Or, from Mackinaw Road at Weiss go west 1/4-mile, then south to sale.
Thursday, September 21 @ 6 p.m.
Light refreshments and information at 5 p.m. - Contact auctioneer for inspection. Auctioneers Note: This auction presents an opportunity to purchase a one-owner, well kept, all brick ranch home in a quiet neighborhood at your price. Don’t miss it!
● Parcel 23-12-4-16-4352-000
● SEV $74,400 (2017)
● 1953 Custom built, all brick 3-bedroom, 1-bath, ranch style home
● Full, useful basement w/poured walls
● 2 - Car attached garage
● Beautiful solid oak hardwood floors throughout
● Nice 77x137’ (Deep) lot w/fully fenced backyard
● Quality finished plaster walls & trim
● Solid asphalt roof & insulation are intact, and appear to be in good condition
● The home is very solid and move-in ready with all home systems currently appearing to function properly, some updates could be performed as needed
Terms & Conditions: