Real Estate Auction
75 +/- Acres Farmland - Section 9,
Tittabawassee Twp., Freeland MI
Approximately 70– workable acres, flat, fertile productive farmland
consisting of 100% Tappan-Londo-Poseyville soils
Sale held at the farm
9215 Webster Road, Freeland
Thursday, May 17 @ 6 p.m.
1-mile north of Freeland Road, - near Freeland Bean & Grain
Information Session & Refreshments @ 5 p.m.
Contact auctioneer for additional information & terms
Terms & Conditions:
· Property to be surveyed and sold by the acre at Auctioneers
bid increment discretion a 2% buyers premium applies to this
· An earnest money deposit of $10,000 is required at the
conclusion of the auction and will be retained until closing,
and credited to the buyer.
· Sale is not contingent on inspection or ability to obtain
financing. Deposit to be retained by seller in the form of
liquidated damages if seller is unable to close.
· 2017 S.E.V. of $213,400 is not applicable as values reflect home
& buildings not included in this sale.
· All mineral rights currently held on record by the owners to
be conveyed to buyers
· Possession of farmland at date of close. Or, by mutual
agreement for farming purposes through sellers. (You may
farm the following day if bid is accepted.)
· Trust representative retains right to accept or reject any or all
bids, but auction process has resulted in an excess of 95%
successful sales rate - come prepared to buy.
· Sellers to provide owners policy of title insurance in the
amount of selling price.
· Fresh survey provided at owners expense
· Property is currently zoned A-1 agricultural. Inspect land at
· Time is of the essence and closing to be scheduled within
30-days, or as soon as all paperwork is ready. Closing to be
held at Land Title & Abstract, 612 Adams Street, Bay City
MI. Make financial arrangements prior to auction.
· Bid in person, absentee, or by phone. Contact auctioneer for
details & bidders packet (989)928-8092