Public Real Estate Auction
7012 3-Mile Road, Bay City
(1/2-mile north of former Bay City Country Club,
at the corner of Amelith & 3-Mile roads)
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Commencing @ 6 p.m.
Information & Refreshments served @ 5 p.m.
A Well built relatively rural ranch home with hip roof building situated on nicely treed lot in Frankenlust Township, Bay County, MI, with option for adjacent 3+ acre improved parcel
Call Auctioneer for inspection.
Absentee & phone bids accepted with prior approval.
· Vinyl replacement windows
· Lenox Pulse natural gas furnace-professionally serviced 2/22
· Bradford natural gas water heater installed 2018
· Large livingroom with brick-wall woodburning fireplace
· Plaster walls & nice hardwood floors throughout
· Bedrooms have built-in cabinetry
· There are several older attached outbuildings that may be useful for shopwork, storage, or teardown, for additional property
· Nice rural buildable lot zoned residential improved
· Approximately 3.3 (to be surveyed at sellers expense) acres of vacant land situated adjacent to above parcel.
Serviced by municipal water, natural gas & city sewer system
· Combination of Parcels A & B
Terms & Conditions
- Property freshly surveyed into 2-parcels that will be offered separately and in their entirety via live auction format at auctioneers
bid incremental discretion. Surveys available 5/3/22.
- A $5,000 earnest money deposit in the form of cash or cashers check payable to: Wegner Auctioneers will be required from
successful bidder/bidders day of auction, is Non-Refundable & will be retained by auctioneers & sellers in form of liquidated
damages if bidder/bidders do not close on property/properties. Property sold as is, where is, not subject to inspection report or
appraisal results. The property is being sold without warranty and there are no contingencies based on the status of the properties
- Make financial arrangements prior to auction - closing to be within 30 days of auction.
- Trust representatives have right to accept or reject any or all bids. Auctioneers current auction closed sales rate of real
estate properties exceeds 96%.
- There is 2% buyers premium added to final bid prices.
- Taxes prorated to date of close per Frankenlust Township, Bay County norms (2020 winter tax $724., summer $1229.)
- Possession & deed conveyed at close via Ferninand Zeilinger Trust Beneficiaries